Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Life at the Guckes Household



First off, here's a picture of Evie and her cousin, Ethan. This was just a little bit after she fell in a puddle of water. So she has some balance issues still...that's ok.

Ok, so I've recovered from a few weeks of being sick....yeah! And now, just when I thought things were looking up, my air conditioner has decided "Well, it's getting close to summer, I've been here six years so I'm out..." Of course, why would that not happen. Did I mention that it's only six years old. That was the whole point of buying a new house...low maintenance and not much to do besides decorate and upgrade things as we wanted, not as the house dictated.

Well, golly gee, I should have seen that one coming. So the air guy is coming over tomorrow to look at it. By the way, he was just here a few weeks ago. Actually, he was here on the day I had a 102 degree fever and I had no idea what was going on. The air didn't work that day either. Was it really that big of a deal though? I was only at 102. A few extra degrees of heat probably wasn't a big deal.

On the positive side, we are all healthy and very hot, I mean, happy. So cheers to you and your air conditioning. Can we come spend the night?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You know, that's kinda why I haven't turned ours on yet. I think today's quality in building products leaves alot to be desired! I hope yours does not get very costly,Hopefully it's under warrenty.