Evie's party is almost here! Ryan and I have been working our butts off getting ready for this thing. You would think that we were holding a presidential reception at our house. But, we just want everything to be perfect for Evie's 4th birthday. And as usual, we threw in a couple of home improvement projects at the last minute. I learned to stain too...and I kind of like it!
And a surprise that I'm unveiling at the party...yes, I can cook. Well, I won't speak too soon but I'm will be attempting to make cupcakes tomorrow night. I know, nothing big, but hey, I can barely make macaroni and cheese. So this will be quite the accomplishment! (Disclaimer: If you get sick from my cupcakes it is in no way the fault of the chef. It must be due to faulty products used or you were sick to start with so get over it!).
That's it - more to come after the party!
Diva Foodies - My Newest (Ad)Venture!
8 years ago






1 comments:
Matthew (and we) had a blast at Evie's party. Thanks for including us! Given we ate everything under the sun, I shouldn't be as sad as I am that I somehow neglected to stay long enough for a cupcake. I am not even worried about calories. I would have bounced it off in the bouncy castle, anyway. Thanks again!!
Post a Comment