Monday, November 3, 2008

Seriously...I Hate Allergies

I hate allergies. I had them in my college years and they were really bad. I was on medicine and being outside was tough. Then they mysteriously went away. And now they are back with and they are mad. They've also attached on to Evie. Poor little girl can't go 10 minutes without coughing. She's on four different meds. And little Cole has been coughing to. I sure can't wait for everything to freeze so it all goes away. I'm totally sick of it.


However, I'm looking forward to tomorrow...can't wait to vote and watch what happens. And I'm also so excited that I won't have to watch any more political commercials.

Oh yeah - And I approved this message.

1 comments:

Aimee said...

Poor Evie, four meds, that sucks! Here's to cold weather coming soon. p.s. LOVE the turkey motif!! gobble gobble