This week has been very busy and it really goes along with the past month or two. Working full time, being a Mom of small kids and a wife will really take it out of you! But I know I'll miss it one day so I try to enjoy every moment.
I stopped in my tracks this week when Ryan called to say he had been in a car accident. Thankfully, he was ok. He was hit by a woman who was making a turn on a red light and once she hit him, he was only a few feet away from hitting a concrete median and post. He missed it luckily. It could have been much worse. Although he has had a sore back and neck, he's felt good other than that.
Again, this was another one of those moments in life where you have to stop and realize that life is precious. I'm very grateful for the blessings that I have and I was reminded of that in a big way this week. Life is good.
And to that point, here are a few pictures showing my two little blessings!







1 comments:
((Hugs))
I'm glad Ryan was okay!
Post a Comment