Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My new hobby...

Well, here's my attempt to enter the world of blogging. I'm sure you all will be hanging on my every word :) I'll try to update this page regularly.

Nothing new to report at the Guckes camp. We are getting ready for lots of activity next week - Guns N Hoses, Thanksgiving and our trip to Tulsa for Grandpa Bud's wedding. Go Grandpa Bud!!!

We also have lots of birthday's coming up! Happy Birthday to Aimee M, Tonya G, John (Dad), & Molly!

I hope everyone stays warm and has a great rest of the week!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

whoo hoo!!

Unknown said...

Very exciting! I have heard about blogs, but never really new what they were. Keep us posted on any new news! Have a great time on your trip next week.

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend!

amylynn said...

Very cool Sarah! I'm just now learning how to change the clock in my car and you're blogging! I'm looking forward to Gabbing w/ Guckes. Have a great Thanksgiving and trip! Flying or driving, I hope you have a safe trip.

Amy