So I came down with this nasty sickness stuff...but don't you worry. I bounced right back just like Muhammed Ali. I've been taking Airborne and Motrin every few hours. It seems to have done the trick...I feel good now! Evie and Ryan seem to be doing fine also. Just in time for the holidays!
Tonight is our first Christmas event...we've got several more this weekend and I'm looking forward to it. Plus I'm off work all next week. Sweet!
Evie saw Santa yesterday and she is ready for him to visit our house. What did she tell him that she wanted? Food for her babies. Just like she wrote him in a letter. Good thing I got some food for those babies. I bet they are starving.
Merry Christmas to you all...Have a safe and happy holiday!!
Diva Foodies - My Newest (Ad)Venture!
8 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment