Monday, December 11, 2006

'Tis the Season


It's Christmas time!

We have spent the last week shopping, putting up lights and decorating our house. It's been a lot of work! I'm flashing back to this time last year when we didn't put up our tree and decorations because we were moving. That was so nice....

Anyways, I've learned a very important lesson this past weekend. Don't let your husband put up lights on the 2nd story of your house if he is scared of heights. I thought I was going to have to call an ambulance. The lights are up though and they look nice. Next year, we are hiring someone to put them up!

I hope you all are in the Christmas spirit. Have a great week!

1 comments:

Aimee said...

Yikes, that is funny! Course ask me how many lights WE have up ... and I would tell you Zero.

Hope you're having a good week!
Aimee