We made it back from Disney and boy was it fun! We had a great time with the family. Chandler played great in the soccer tournament and we all think it was pretty cool that he go to play in a national soccer tournament at the Wide World of Sports complex.
We saw Animal Kingdom, MGM & the Magic Kingdom while we were there. My favorite (and Evie's too) was the Magic Kingdom. It truly is amazing. It's really a whole different world. I felt compelled to want to buy anything Mickey or Disney...it's that crazy. They have a good thing going down there and I'm sure they are making tons of money!
Evie's favorite things were the little kid roller coaster (her first), Dumbo the flying elephant, the teacups (Papa - wasn't that fun?) and of course meeting all of the characters. She loved Stitch and the character dinner. And she really liked meeting three princesses.
Now that we are back and hooked on those princesses, we will be starting to redecorate her room. Out with the old furniture and in with the new. She's requested bunk beds...I guess she forsees that she'll have visitors spend the night (maybe Ethan?). We will be painting it purple and adding lots of little princesses everywhere. She can't wait. But I told her tonight she has to sleep in her bed like a big girl and prove to me she can do it instead of coming in our room. Only then will she get the coveted bunk bed.
We are all getting back into the swing of it. Looking forward to some structure and routine. And my goal for the new year you might ask....to get organized. I know, I know, I'm a pretty organized person but there are certain areas that I've been secretly slacking in for the past year. So here's to 2007 and complete organization from top to bottom. I'm also going to try to simplify my life. No more trying to do everything. It just can't be done.
So here's to you and your family...have a fantastic 2007!!
Diva Foodies - My Newest (Ad)Venture!
8 years ago






2 comments:
Along the lines of simplifying...and not trying to do everything...and our conversation the other night...here, here...cheers to that...and DITTO. Can't wait to see the Disney pix.
Okay that post and this are from Aimee Muldrow! "Eemia" is a long story...
Post a Comment