Friday, January 5, 2007

A few days left...

We have a lot to get done this weekend. We have less than a week until we leave for Disney. Because I'm so organized, I'll be making a list of everything we need to bring with us. Who wouldn't do that? I'll be working on that tonight and tomorrow. The rest of the weekend, I'll be getting organized and buying anything we need. And I'll be loading lots of songs to my new Ipod. How exciting!!!

Evie has Little Gym tomorrow and we will be going to see Claire at the cemetery. I'll be taking down her Christmas tree and pointsettia and putting up some regular flowers. Evie enjoys ringing her wind chime. And then we walk around and pick up decorations that have fallen over on other graves, especially in babyland. I just feel like it's the right thing to do. I would want someone to do that for my precious angel.

Duke is all ready to go to Kennelwood next week. He got his shot at the vet today and he'll be going to orientation on Tuesday. We are hoping he does well considering that he is petrified of kennels, cages, and really any place that looks like a humane society since he was abandoned there in 2001. We are hoping he does well and praying that we don't worry about him every minute. However, he does get his own room, a toddler bed and a TV. Pretty good, huh?

Not sure if I'll be able to write next week so if not - Happy Birthday Kathy! And we will take lots of pictures in Disney! See you all when we get back.

0 comments: