I've been very interested in "The Secret" in the past two weeks. I saw an Oprah show about it and it was very good. The actual "Secret" is about the law of attraction. You attract exactly what you send out in the universe. So if you send out bad energy, you get bad energy back. If you send out good energy, you get good energy back. It also says that if you ask for something and set goals for yourself, believe in them and see yourself with whatever you have asked for, the earth will conspire to give it to you.
So I'm going to start using this in my life - send out good energy, set my goals and envision what my life would be like if I reached those goals. It can't hurt, right?
Anybody that hasn't seen The Secret - watch it...it makes sense. The only criticism I have of the DVD is that it does have some very corny examples. I believe they did that to try to explain the principles easily. However, I found myself thinking of better examples in my mind. You probably will too.
Diva Foodies - My Newest (Ad)Venture!
8 years ago






1 comments:
I'm so glad you mentioned this. My friend Lisa (you know, Lisa Smith) was just telling me what an impression it made on her...but also said it gotta kinda corny and mystical at times, though that didn't detract from her liking it and being inspired. See, I pick all my friends to be smart, so you all agree with each other!
Post a Comment