Monday, March 19, 2007

When It Rains, It Pours

Seriously...when it rains, it does pour...cats and dogs. The last week was hell week for me and this week is proving to be busy as well. At least I'm not sick though.

The stomach flu hit our house like a bunch of ants that find a piece of bread on the ground. It went through us all and it was horrible. But, the house was disinfected about 40 times so that's a good thing. Note to self - buy stock in Lysol. I think we purchase about 1/3 of total Lysol products sold. It's crazy.

Last week was also our big annual conference for work in New Orleans. It went well but I was toast. I couldn't hang out and have fun, it was all about work and sleep. I got home Friday and man was I happy to see my bed.

This week, I'll be preparing for Stacy's wedding on Saturday. I've got a dress to pick up and some tanning to get done before the big day. Can't wait though!!!

After this weekend, I'm going to be resting, resting and resting....

1 comments:

Aimee said...

Hope you make it through the week, girl. I'll be thinking about you! Hopefully you've eaten more than sprite and toast by now? or, at LEAST some sprite and toast?