Last weekend, Evie received her first set of stitches at the hospital. It was bound to happen sooner or later. We were at the Botanical Garden's playing and down she went in the water fountain and slammed her chin on the ground. Man, it looked like it hurt. So off we went to the hospital where she received three stitches. She was very good and didn't cry once. I was very proud of her. Here she is with her wound...

In other news, she had her first dance class this week and she had a good time. Although she liked the jazz better than the ballet. Here is my little ballerina.







2 comments:
Well now she has her first battle scar to compete with daddy on who has the best scar. She will find that among her friend boys she is now COOL! Hugs and Kisses to all.
She didn't cry? What a trooper, I'd be proud too? Thank goodness she didn't bite her tongue. I am a baby. Seeing the stitches makes my stomach hurt. Tell her I am impressed!!!
Post a Comment