Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Time for a Change...Missing my sweet Claire

So, I realized it's time for a change. Ryan and I came to the realization that we've still have a lot of grief over Claire. It's so hard to lose a child...unless you've done it, you just don't know. We think about her all of the time. She should be here with us. Why in the world do some people have kids that don't deserve them and God took our little girl from us.

It will be 2 years next month. I just don't believe it. How could she have left us 2 years ago. How is heaven treating my baby? Does she see us, does she watch over us, does she miss us? I know the answer is yes but man, why couldn't she just stay here with us? Life sure isn't fair...we've realized that a lot lately.

So, it's time for some changes. Time to deal with our grief a little more, time to cherish and celebrate her life, time to send her lots of love from here.

Claire Bear, I miss you more than you will ever know. I love you. God protect you and watch over you...until we meet again.

I love you,
Mommy

1 comments:

Aimee said...

Good for your guys, with the new car and everything, I hope it helps out a little. I can never imagine what it would be like in your shoes. Thinking of you guys ...