Ok, so I've got big news that most of you already know but I'll share it again for all to hear!
I'm Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm 7 weeks today. Feeling pretty crummy but that's ok. I'll take it. If that means my baby will make it healthy and in my arms in May, then by all means, I'll take it. I sure hope that all of this goes away in a few weeks. I'd really like to feel good and enjoy this pregnancy at the same time.
I saw the baby's heartbeat last week - a solid 118 beats a minute. I was so excited to see it.
Evie is convinced it's a girl. And she's ready to take care of her sister - feed her, kiss her, give her a bath (I told her no on that one), rub her back and teach her lots of new things.
Only time will tell if Evie will have another sister or a brother. Wouldn't that be funny!
I'll keep you all posted as I progress...everything looks great right now!
Diva Foodies - My Newest (Ad)Venture!
8 years ago






2 comments:
Sarah, this is just the best news. Can't wait to see how things progress on you BLOG (so keep posting!) Hope your feeling yucky period's over soon.
I've been checking your blogs bi-weekly, something told me we would all be sharing tears of joy with all of you soon. We are so very happy for you! Savor these moments! BE BLESSED! BE HAPPY! SEE TRIPS TO CHICAGO DO WONDERS FOR PEOPLE. LOL. HAPPY TEARS.
Post a Comment