Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Come on May


It's been awhile but I'm back. I'm almost 22 weeks and just can't wait until May. I want Cole to be here and be healthy. I've had every symptom in the book. You name it, I have it or have had it at some point. Nosebleeds, check. Indigestion and heartburn, check. Clumsiness, check. Exhaustion, check. Anytime of day sickness, check. Dry skin, check. And there are so many more. And to top it off, I had one large contraction this weekend. I think it was getting me ready for what's to come.


Little Cole is moving around a lot and getting bigger by the day. I go back to the doc next week and then have an ultrasound at the end of the month.


And on another topic...Ryan and I will be 30 in one month. Gosh, we are getting old. I wish I could stay 29 forever!


0 comments: