Today I had a monitoring session where they tracked Cole's activity and heartbeat for 20 minutes. They were trying to get two instances of his heartbeat increasing by 15 beats per minute in that 2o minutes. I got the two in the first five minutes. I had to stay hooked to the monitor the entire time though and I had a total of 15 instances of his heartbeat increasing by 15 so that was very, very good.
The nurse said she hadn't seen a kid that active in awhile. So little Cole is going to be just like his daddy - full of energy! His fluid level is great and everything looks fantastic. I've had a few practice contractions but nothing major.
In addition to such a great day, we experienced a little earthquake early this morning. I was awake b/c Cole doesn't let me sleep that much. Everything started shaking and I thought it was the wind at first. But then I realized I didn't hear any wind. I couldn't believe how much everything was shaking. But I started thinking it was my tired imagination. Until I saw it on the news this morning!
Evie, Ryan and Duke slept right through it...good for them. At least others are sleeping in this house!!
Also posting a few pics from my maternity shot. Enjoy!









1 comments:
I just love the photos!
Post a Comment