Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Update on Cole

I had an ultrasound last week and little Cole is now 4 pounds, 3 ounces. And the best news of the day - he has turned back to being head down! Yeah! Let's just hope he stays there.

I'm starting to go every week and my due date isn't that far off. So Ryan is busily painting his room which is turning out to be super cute. And we are getting ready to load all of the furniture in and then take an inventory of what baby items we still need.

I can't believe it but he will be here very, very soon!

Here I am at 33 weeks.


In other news, Evie started soccer this week and she loves it. Her first game is Saturday and she can't wait. She told me she wants to be just like her cousins - Ethan and Chandler - who both play soccer.


That's it for now...stay tuned for more Cole updates!

0 comments: