Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cole has Arrived!

Sorry for the delay in this posting but I wanted to officially announce the arrival of Nicholas William Guckes, or Cole as we will call him, on Sunday, May 18, at 4:18 p.m. Cole weighed 7.5 pounds and was 20 inches long.

Thankfully, it was a short (but painful) labor! He came in record speed. More to come later as well as pics when I get a chance to download them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah we could not be more happy for all of you. Cole does not know yet just how blessed he is that God chose you and Ryan for his parents and Evie for a big sister. Get plenty of rest now I'm sure he'll keep both of you on your toes soon enough. Little boys are so very much fun!!!love to you vicki

Aimee said...

Painful - oh no! But you're past that now (hopefully recovering well?) and home with your sweet boy. I can't wait to hear more and SEE HIM! Congratulations, Sarah, Ryan, Evie and Cole!