Yesterday, I had a quick flashback and a reminder of where I was this time last year - early in my pregnancy with Cole who was making me sick, sick, sick.
We went to the Walk to Remember for Claire. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful walk. We sent a few balloons up to my sweet girl. Hope you are enjoying them Claire.
We then went to eat at Canyon Cafe - which I love! I had my usual, the Classic Canyon burger. Everything seemed fine. Last year, we did the same and halfway through the meal, I started feeling sick and decided I needed to leave. So this year, I thought I was doing good, we got in the car after the meal and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I felt like I was going to throw up everywhere. Ryan pulled over and I said no - just take me home. I came home and thank goodness, didn't throw up but had to immediately go to bed.
So 1 year later and I'm experiencing the same thing. But this time I have my precious Cole here to make me feel better :)
And today - I'm much better. Drinking my coffee and enjoying a lazy Sunday morning.






2 comments:
I'm so glad you had a wonderful Walk to Remembers. We had ours yesterday too.
((HUGS)) Sorry you werent' feeling too well. (maybe it's the food?)
Definitely think it was the food!
Post a Comment