Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hotel in Nashville - Sounds Great!

As many of you know, I haven't been getting any sleep lately due to my cute Cole who is almost five months. We've started baby boot camp to try to get him to sleep better per the instructions of my doctor and he seems to do well, take 3 steps back, do ok, take 3 steps back and then do horrible. Last night I got about 4 hours of sleep - all broken. Not straight through.


So I'm tired today and due to the manhunt in O'Fallon, the Jewish holiday that prompted the temple next to my office to use all of our parking and having no gas in my car and barely making it to work really took it out of me. I'm exhausted. I'm hoping I get a little bit more sleep tonight.

I'm looking forward to my short trip to Nashville next week. It's only one night overnight but I can already envision it now. My nice, comfy hotel bed surrounded by silence all night long. I can't wait. I mean, I'll miss my family, but I really can't wait!!! Nashville, here I come!

0 comments: