Monday, July 28, 2008

Have I Lost My Mind??

Since when did planning a child's birthday party become so complex? I think I probably put pressure on myself to make Evie's birthday party the best ever. I just want to see that smile on her face and have her see how special she is. But really...I'm hunting down Tinkerbell, bargaining on bounce houses and spending a ridiculous amount on balloons and decorations. All for a five year old birthday party. It's crazy but I honestly have to admit....I secretly love it and all of the stress it brings. Just to hear Evie say she can't wait for her party. It makes my day :)


On another note, since when did medical insurance get so crappy. I had no idea how bad mine was until I started receiving the bills for Cole. I mean really, do they cover anything any more. I'm grateful to have it but at the same time, I think it should cover a lot more than it does. I paid $25 to have Evie, about $300 to have Claire and to have Cole so far - a whopping $3,000. He's worth every penny but I wish the insurance company thought that too!

1 comments:

Ter said...

Crazy about the insurance!

And great about planning birthday parties! When she is older she may not remember the details but she will remember that she had fun and her mom is the one to thank for it!( and dad too)