Ok - so it's not really a political post. All who know me know that I don't get into politics. I watch it from afar...come out every four years to vote and mostly keep my conservative views to myself. Plus, I'm surrounded by two men in my life that voice their conservative political views often - which I agree with - but they do talk about it all the time. So Dad and Ryan, no need to read this post.
I'm definitely not voting democratic this fall....but aside from Joe Biden's views, I have to admire this guy for going through everything he has been through in life and still being able to make it and be a contributing member to our society. This guy lost his wife and toddler daughter in a car accident. And his two boys, also in the car, were injured.
He has somehow made it through all his grief over the many years and made something out of his life. And his two boys, adults now, seem so normal and adjusted. How amazing. I admire him. Do I want him in the White House. Well, that's a different story.






0 comments:
Post a Comment