After this post, I think I might be done blogging about what's going on in politics. But I have to say I'm super excited that McCain picked Sarah Palin to be his VP candidate. Some things I love about her:
- This nomination was completely unexpected and I love that.
- She's a strong woman in a male dominated arena
- She's a working mom of five children - including a 4 month old with Down's Syndrome
- She's not your typical woman politician (think Nancy Pelosi or Hillary who both kind of scare me)
- And best of all - she has an awesome name!
Ok, I wouldn't pick her for some of this superficial stuff but I do think she's a strong woman that's going to take everyone by surprise. Watch out Washington...a woman has arrived. And a working mommy at that :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment