Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our Milestones for the Week


Greetings from Sarah and Cole...we are enjoying computer time together. We took this pic with Photo Booth on our iMac. Very cool!


We've had a few new developments in the Guckes household this week. First off, Evie finally has her glasses and she likes them. I think she looks super cute and best of all, she doesn't seem to mind wearing them.  


And my little Cole man has had his first taste of food. Ok, well, it's just baby cereal, but hey, it doesn't come out of a bottle so that's food! He liked it the first day I tried it with him. And the next day, he pounded a whole bowl. This probably explains why Cole doesn't sleep very well. He is super hungry. When I take him for his four month check up in a week, I'm going to ask if I can start veggies! And that might lead to excellent sleeping for Mommy & Daddy!


Finally - I'm excited about fall. I can feel the weather now, smell the fires and see trees that will be turning colors soon. I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch!

We've had a few birthdays that have flown by us - so Happy Birthday to my Dad, Pam and Beth! And soon we will be celebrating Roger's birthday and Chandler's birthday. Can you believe Chandler is going to be 12?

1 comments:

Ter said...

Evie looks adorable in her glasses... and smart too! ;)

can't believe how big cole is getting!