Many of you already know that I firmly believe in using the Miracle Blanket for a baby's first few months of life. It's a very cool swaddle blanket that makes it easy to get baby all swaddled up and helps them sleep through the night. I realized I needed one with Evie after I couldn't figure out the crazy origami that the nurses at the hospital would create to get babies in the blankets.
It totally helped Evie and Cole sleep in the beginning and I do have to say - Evie was in it until 9 months. This was well past the recommended use of 0-3 months. But she loved it! Cole has liked it up until now. He has tried to escape from it for the past few weeks and after the doctor's encouragement, I tried letting him sleep without it - un-swaddled, sans Miracle Blanket. And he did it with no problem!
I guess my trusty Miracle Blanket (of which I own 4) isn't needed anymore. So if anyone out there needs one, contact me....I've got some that I don't need!






4 comments:
sounds like a great product!
Hey - I could use one! I've got one from Erin and was contemplating buying a couple more b/c when she has a blowout, we can't get her to sleep until it's out of the washer / dryer.
Maybe she and I can come visit you for lunch this week???
Wait - "she has a blowout" meaning baby Rachel. Not grown up Erin :)
Thanks A-Le for clarifying. I'm still kinda swaddling Shane, he just doesn't seem to sleep well lately no matter what I do! :(
Post a Comment