I don't remember Evie eating like this. Cole eats every three hours - 7 ounces at a time. Plus we feed him cereal at least once a day. It's completely unbelievable how much this kid eats. Not only does he eat like crazy during the day but he is up every three hours at night to eat. I try to give him his pacifier to get him back to sleep and he screams his head off. He looks at me like I'm crazy.
I guess the bottom line is boys like to eat. I had no idea!!!
Besides eating, he is a very happy boy. He smiles all the time and talks to us. He tries to eat his hands and feet. And he loves Evie. She makes him smile every time.
I'm lucky to have him...guess I need to stock up on food though!
Diva Foodies - My Newest (Ad)Venture!
8 years ago






1 comments:
*giggle*
BTW, I love the picture in your header... their teeshirts are cute!
Post a Comment