Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Great May

Besides my lovely allergies, I've been having a wonderful May so far! I've just spent the past weekend back in college. Yes, back in college. And it was FUN. However, I've learned that I'm old now and can't quite hang as long as the young kids. Maybe it's my full work schedule and raising kids. It just leaves me tired most of my life right now! But I had a great time seeing all of my ADPi sisters this past weekend in Cape!

The rest of May brings Cole's Dedication, Mother's Day, TONS of Birthdays including my baby boy's 1st birthday, and my sweet Evie's preschool graduation. It will be a month of celebration and I'm looking forward to it. 

At this same time last year, I was BIG and impatiently waiting to have Cole and now I'm chasing him around every day just trying to get a diaper on that kid! My how time flies.

post signature

0 comments: