Today has been a great day. We have celebrated two special milestones.
First, Cole turned 1 today! I can't believe it's already been a year. We have come a long way from the first week back in the hospital, the colic, the reflux, the no sleeping until 6 months and all of the great developments as well including rolling over, crawling, walking, eating all kinds of yummy stuff and talking! I am so blessed to have a precious little boy, one that keeps me on my toes of at all times unless he is sleeping. God love him. Here's my 1 year old today! Happy Birthday Cole!
Our second milestone today is Evie's graduation from preschool! She will be in kindergarten starting in August. She's very much looking forward to that. Along with her cousin Sophia, they put on a great show with songs and even received awards from her teachers. The awards were what the teacher's thought the kids would be when they grew up. Evie's was a Talk Show Host. I can't even imagine where she gets that talking gene from. Can you? Anyways, it was a great night capped off with some ice cream for the grads and the birthday boy!







3 comments:
I'm so glad you posted about this on facebook because somehow the link to your blog got deleted from my reader, so I have been missing your posts! oops!
happy birthday cole! and congratulations evie! :)
awesome sarah! congrats on everything - i know how bittersweet that whole first birthday thing is! :) we gotta get those boys together sometime especially since they are so close!
happy birthday little man and congrats miss evie's first big graduation!
Thanks Ter and thanks Erin!
Erin - yes, we have to get together soon :)
Post a Comment